CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

After an emotional week of hair falling out in gobs every day, I decided it's time to get rid of it. Bry did a fine job.

I was actually surprised at the nice oval shape of my head. You wonder sometimes what shape is hiding under the hair.

I felt so great that I decided I didn't want to cover it up and Bry and I went out to run some errands and do some shopping.

When the boys got home from school they were a bit shocked, but then things went on as usual until right before bedtime when Joe asked me to go put something on my head because I looked like an old man. Sweet child. I guess they need a little more time to get used to my bald beauty.

Here we are a week or so ago (with hair) out for ice cream. I have to say that it's been so long since I've had ice cream--it didn't even taste good. I needed a nice cup of veggies.


I just have to put a plug in for awesome dads. Mine brings me a load of Costco veggies and fruits along with a bouquet of flowerer just about every week. He's currently spending most of his free time helping us finish our basement. We have to have it done by mid-March so Bry's brother and his wife, Yukari can move in (we're putting an apartment with a separate entrance in). I can't wait for all the dust to settle.


Love you dad!!

21 comments:

Kim said...

You look beautiful! You are amazing.

Pat said...

Is Bry in the room? No? Good. Jenn - you have a sexy head!!!

Noelle said...

Jenn you look great, good for you to go out and run some errands. You do have a wonderfully shaped head, Bryan did a nice job! Love you!

Lindsay Dumas said...

Bald really is beautiful! At least in your case that's an understatement. I look up to you so much and think you are soooo amazing! We love you!

Kim Bringhurst said...

Wow! What a gorgeous, brave, amazing person you are! I'm so happy I found your blog, I come here whenever I need some inspiration!

Anonymous said...

I have been reading your blog for months because I am going through the same stuff (crap). If you would like to email me and talk I would love it. kris.langheinrich@franklincovey.com

Anonymous said...

I forgot to add that you are an amazing person and so beautiful with out hair - I could never do it.

Erin said...

See, all that worrying for nothing! I knew that you could pull off the bald look. Let me know if you need some beanies to wear, we have lots. My mom said that her head and ears always got super cold. Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

I remember how cute you were as a new bald baby, but you're even more beautiful now! We love you so much, Jenn, and are constantly in awe of you and your amazing spirit! Thanks for sharing your journey with all of us...Aunt Linda

Marci said...

Simply beautiful. Really, you are!! Love you!

tatum said...

jen, i knew it and i told you.....only you could pull off bald like that. your too beautiful, you would look good no matter what. i would have a million little wrinkles and bumps on my head....embarressing. i hated that week with dan of the hair loss, it was hard, i hope you are doing better now that it is over....and about the ice cream, i agree with you.....too sugary, i hate the stuff.....love ya.

tatum said...

oh....and i noticed the sticky roller...we had to do that too, all those little hairs just don't want to come out.

Autumn & Chris said...

SOoo pretty Jen!!! You're awesome.
-A

Anonymous said...

I think you're going to start a trend! Everyone's going to want this look! What a beauty you are! I love you so much! And yes, thank the Lord for wonderful dads—and for beloved friends. I think of you every day, and I'm pulling for you.
All my love,
Heather

Our Sunny SoCal Life said...

I'm impressed! You do look wonderful. And you are so blessed to have your father actively engaged in your life. Families are the core strength in good times and bad.

Bohn Family said...

You look so cute! You are seriously amazing too ~ you seem like you are in such good spirits.

Angela Strong said...

You are stunning darling!! Your head is a perfect shape! Mine has weird bumps...even with hair! You enrich my life girlfriend and I am blessed every minute of every day to call you a best friend. Your dad is a stud and always has been. Hugs and kisses to you and yours!

Jill said...

Chandlor came home from church Sunday and told me that she had the most beautiful Sunday school teacher ever. She loves the no hair look, and wants to be just like you. Thanks Jenn for everything, we love you so much!!

roamingjones said...

You do look beautiful Jen!

Jen said...

Jen, you've always been beautiful and without hair, you are just stunning! And your Dad... you are so lucky to have him bringing you food AND flowers! Is that in his nature or did your mom train him???

Tara Hoppie said...

You are one of those beautiful people where the beauty radiates from every inch. Inner beauty actually becomes outer beauty somehow. I think it has something to do with that amazing glow. You are a knock-out.