CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Update from Brother Tom

This is an update from Jenn's brother, Tom...

Jenn is currently very weak. She has been brave and strong for so long, but her body is shutting down. Last weekend was her 40th birthday party at a restaurant with her family:



However, this past week, her condition has deteriorated rapidly. Please remember her in your prayers. There is a book placed outside the door of her house if you would like to write your feelings or messages to Jenn. You may also post messages here and they will be read to her. If you want to visit, please call ahead, since she is resting most of the time now.

Thank you for all your prayers, love and support.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Jenn, we love you and you are always in our prayers. You are an inspiration to all...much love and best wishes. Oh..and Happy 4-0! I am glad you went to dinner, you deserve it!!

Angela said...

Jenn, I think about you often and you are in my prayers regularly. Congrats on Sam's baptism. He looked like he enjoyed sitting up on the stand with the bishopbric today. You have taught him well. We all miss you in primary. We send our love your way!
Angela Moser

Leavitt's said...

Jenn, You are and will always be such an inspiration to me and my family. That never ending smile that lightens and brightens my day. You are such a good friend and visiting teacher. Glad you had a fun "40th". May peace and comfort be with you. Love ya! ~Karen and Family

P.S. Thanks Tom for keeping us updated, she is in my thoughts continually.

Lisa Marie said...

Jenn, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

I have thought of you often, checking in here to see updates...

Happy Birthday! Best Wishes mama.

I will fast for you tomorrow.

Our Sunny SoCal Life said...

Thanks Tom for continuing this for her. We have appreciated knowing what's happening in her life.